Buying from a Local & Family Owned Business means you’re getting a fresh and truly homemade meal, made with Momma Lou’s Recipes.
· No long term or monthly commitment! We allow you to order as often as you’d like without being forced to order on the timetable of a big business.
· Meals will be fully prepared for your convenience! Other companies that offer prepared meals often serve frozen microwave meals that wind up watery and flavorless. Our meals are made with quality ingredients, “par- cooked”, and served in metal pans. All you have to do for a delicious meal is place the tray in the oven* for 15 minutes**! (Minimal Assembly may be required*** Instructions will be provided.)
1. Pasta in red sauce. Grated Parmesan on the side. Comes with side Caesar salad and garlic bread. (GF= garden salad, no garlic bread sub extra pasta)
2. Soup & Salad. Garden or Caesar Salad. Garden Vegetable Soup. Comes with Roll and Butter. ( GF= Garden Salad, No roll)
3. Eggplant Parmesan. Grated Parmesan on the side. Comes with Pasta and Roasted Veggies.(GF= grilled eggplant)
4. Chicken Parmesan. Grated Parmesan on the side. Comes with Pasta and Roasted Veggies. (GF= Grilled Chicken)
5. Garlic Pasta with Shrimp. Served with Side Garden Salad and Garlic Bread. (GF= No garlic bread, extra pasta)
6. Grilled Seasonal Veggies and Rice GF
7. Grilled Shrimp over a rice and veggie mix. Served with roll and butter. (GF=no roll, extra rice)
8. Grilled Chicken and Rice. With roasted Veggies. GF
9. Meatloaf with Roasted Potatoes and Mac and Cheese. (GF= sub mac for veggies)
10. Asian Chicken Stir fry over Rice & Vegetable Mix.
11. Asian Shrimp Stir Fry over Rice and Vegetable mix.
12. Lou’s Famous Roasted Pork Loin. Served with Rice and Steamed Seasonal Veggies. GF
13. Mom’s Baked Mac and Cheese. With Grilled Chicken Slices on the side. (GF=sub pasta)
14. Italian Classic Stuffed Shells. Grated Parmesan on the side. Served with Garlic Bread and Side Caesar Salad.
15. Keilbasa in Saurkraut. Served with Steak Rolls and Roasted Potatoes.
16. Grilled Chicken Topped with Bacon and Cheddar Cheese. Served with Steamed Veggies. GF
17. Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast. Served with Pasta. GF
18. Broccoli Cheddar Casserole. Served with Rice. GF
19. Mushroom pasta in a marsala or Brown Sauce. Served with side garden salad.
20. Baked Pork Chops with Apple and Bacon Slices. Served with Roasted Veggies. GF
21. Shrimp and Broccoli in Pasta with Garlic and Oil. Served with Side Garden Salad. (GF= sub pasta)
22. Dessert Options: 10 Chocolate Chip Cookies or 5 Brownies. $10
23. Add Salad to any meal option- $3.99 per salad. Caesar or Garden.
24. Add Grilled Chicken $4. Will come sliced in its own container GF
25. Add grilled Shrimp $5. 6 pieces in its own container. GF
Gluten Free and Vegetarian options are available! When swapping a side to a gluten free pasta, there will be a $1 upcharge per meal.
· Online ordering will be available on our website.
· We require at least 48hr notice to order, cutoff time being 5pm. (I.e. if you order at 11am Monday, you may pick up after 11 am Wednesday. If you order 6pm Monday, you pickup anytime Thursday.)
· Sides are servings as per government definition: rice, pasta and veggies are ½ cup cooked per person.
· Meals are geared toward lunch and dinner only- no breakfast options available at this time.
· Meals must be picked up from the store. But Curbside is available for no extra cost.
1. All pasta sides are served with red sauce.
2. All Pasta is Penne.
3. Rice is basmati long stem rice Steamed with salt, pepper and butter.
4. Garden salad includes ranch dressing on the side, cucumbers, carrots, sliced bell peppers, grape tomatoes over bed of iceberg lettuce.
5. Any pasta can be substituted for GF pasta for $1 more per meal.
6. Vegetarian meals are shown in green text.
7. Roasted Vegetables are roasted in butter with seasoning
8. Steamed Veggies have a touch of lemon and seasonings
9. WARN US ABOUT ALLERGIES SO WE CAN PREPARE FOOD SEPARATELY. We cannot usually accommodate soy allergies unfortunately.
*The containers are actually microwave safe metal, as long as your microwave was purchased after 2000. The meals can of course be microwaved but we think the quality holds up much better in an oven. Microwave times will vary by microwave ** 15 minutes is an average. Times may vary by oven. *** For example, Chicken Parmesan with come with the sauce and cheese on the side. This is to keep the chicken breading crisp. The consumer will have to add the sauce and cheese themselves.